The Growth Marketing team at Instabug works on developing and optimizing the customer acquisition funnel by experimenting across several channels and initiatives.
The team is data-driven and results-focused and is looking for a performance marketer who has a passion for technology. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical and analytical background - with a drive to rapidly scale Instabug’s user base.
- Design and execute paid marketing campaigns, ad copies, and run A/B tests (across Google Ads, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, Reddit, and more)
- Report back campaign performance results and conversions.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns on a daily basis to deliver actionable insights, optimization, and recommendations
- Test new paid marketing campaigns initiatives to scale the acquisition funnel
- Working closely with the content team to segment blog visitors and start targeting each segment with the right ad copies and creatives for better conversion rates.
- Create and test new landing pages (on Instapage - easy to learn) to understand what is the most converting type content to each targeted persona
- 2+ years of experience running SEM, Remarketing, Display and Video campaigns
- Deep understanding of all performance marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM, CTR, Conversion % and ROAS.
- Good understanding of building remarketing lists and flows of website visitors for better conversion rates.
- Ability to create compelling marketing content according to the targeted audience and use case.
- Very good analytical skills, understanding user's behavior across the acquisition funnel and able to convert key findings into new paid acquisition initiatives.
• Experience with mobile app development
• Experience at a technology startup
• Basic understanding of UX and web design principles (for landing pages, etc)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying