Be part of the team that's building Egypt's First Unicorn as a Devops Engineer. Be Part of our infrastructure team.
- You'll be responsible for an infrastructure dealing with 200k requests per minute, which means you will get awaken in the middle of the night
- You'll be fixing problems in the production, problems that might be in code you did not write, however, you will solve it and maintain the uptime.
- You will handle the requests of 30 different developers and testers, and you should always be there for them to make sure they do they job correctly and easily
- You will write scripts to automate everything, even changing your ringtone, you will monitor everything even the developer's heart rate
- You will come up with new methodologies and strategies for building, testing and deploying our codebase
- 2 years experience in the field.
- Knowledge and experience in docker, and jenkins.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Previous experience using Instabug in a beta or live app.
- Worked on an app that's being used at a scale.
- World class Fifa19 player.
- You will be building a product that has a global impact, and we have big customers from all over the world.
- You will be working in an agile and challenging environment.
- You will be part of a flexible small team, in which you can have big impact on the final product.
- We have a pretty high standard when it comes to hiring, to make sure that you will be surrounded by smart people so you can learn from.
- We are in a phase of scaling the product, which is an interesting challenge on its own.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying