- Design Instabug’s products (Web Dashboard and Mobile SDKs) Used by millions of users all around the world!
- Owning the design process starting from user research to low fidelity wireframes and ending with full scale visual systems.
- Prepare and Design Instabug’s content visuals and marketing assets (Online Ads, Social Media, E-books, Infographics and Landing Pages).
- Optimize click-through rates and call-to-actions to increase conversions.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in UI/UX design.
- Strong knowledge of user experience best-practices.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Sketch, and wireframing tools.
- Strong visual design skills and has the ability to create class-leading design.
- You’ve designed for both web and mobile, and understand the possibilities and constraints that come with each platform.
- Passionate about iterating quickly and testing new designs
Extra Requirements (Nice to have):
- Experienced in designing dashboards.
- Used Optimzely, Crazyegg or Heap Analytics.
- Passionate about blogging and sharing your thoughts.
- Experienced in branding and logo design.
- World class Fifa19 player. 😊
- You will be building a product that has a global impact, and we have big customers from all over the world.
- You will be working in an agile and challenging environment.
- You will be part of a flexible team, in which you can have big impact on the final product.
- We have a pretty high standard when it comes to hiring, to make sure that you will be surrounded by smart people so you can learn from.
- We are in a phase of scaling the product, which is an interesting challenge on its own.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying