About the role:
As a Customer Happiness Engineer, you play an essential role in creating the customers' overall experience. You are the point of contact for all the customer inquiries and you are responsible for building a relationship with them based on trust that results in happy, passionate and loyal customers, you will get the chance to work closely with multiple teams across instabug.
- You would be an expert on how Instabug works helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits that could fit their needs and their business.
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all of our support channels & social media.
- Troubleshoot technical queries and have analytical thinking to determine the best technical solution.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes.
- Provide feedback and feature requests and communicate them effectively to the product team.
- You have superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or any equivilant major.
- You have customer service experience (bonus for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- You have desire to improve technical skills.
- You have the ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- You have the ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- You are fluent in English verbal & written, second language is a plus.
- You could multitask efficiently.
- Experience at a technology startup.
- World-class Fifa19 player.
- You will be building a product that has a global impact, and we have big customers from all over the world.
- You will be working in an agile and challenging environment.
- You will be part of a flexible small team, in which you can have big impact on the final product.
- We have a pretty high standard when it comes to hiring, to make sure that you will be surrounded by smart people so you can learn from.
- We are in a phase of scaling the product, which is an interesting challenge on its own.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying